Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday

The tooth fairy was happy to discover a bag of candy corn and small chocolate coins stashed in the downstairs closet. As for the chocolate bunnies and candy canes...better luck next tooth, kid! I have not seen the Rise of the Guardians, but I suspect they are the root cause of this letter stashed under the littlest girl's pillow tonight.

 

It's never too young to learn how to be a frugalista. Couponing lessons in the car while waiting for piano lessons.
Music to my ears...beginning piano and violin students actually choosing to practice on a Saturday...with no prompting from me!
His very own roll of duct tape to create robots and other things from boxes in our garage.
Four out of five did not care for green eggs and ham...sorry Sam I am.
Sorry Dr. Seuss. The Denver omelettes were a bigger hit.
 
Humorous moment: When explaining that in our family, we marry for life, one young child asked if I would remarry if something happened to Daddy. When I replied that I hadn't really thought about it, she said "Well, it's always good to have a back-up plan!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.