Friday, December 21, 2012

Keeping Christmas - Winter Walk

I saw the coolest thing but didn't capture it on film. A flock of geese came barreling over this frozen river at hi speed. As they raced around the bed into a tunnel I felt as if I were watching NASCAR, nature style!

Pretty Art Nouveau Embassy building get even prettier in the snow.
Will and I tried making a snowman but the snow was too powdery and wouldn't stick, so we took pictures of ourselves next to snowmen statues around town and counted that on our things-to-do list as mission accomplished!

Ceramic tree in front of theater.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I have has you on my heart a lot today....knowing you are preparing for your trip home. I have loved reading your posts...makes me want to visit Latvia one day! I will be praying you home, Dear One! May you have a good flight, a special reuniting of your family and a blessed and extra special Christmas! I will look forward to some one on one time with you in January once ALL the kids get in school! Love you! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels home! You're missing some windy Columbia weather...40 mph gusts. (I was also going to type cold, but...not really compared to what you're dealing with at the moment.)

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.