We had cinnamon rolls as an afternoon snack instead of celebrating St. Lucia Day first thing in the morning as the Scandinavians do. With different schedules and carpools, this worked out better for us.
Brennan helped Andy ring the Salvation Army bell tonight. I hope that we can all take shifts next year. This year, we're still a bit scattered and overwhelming. We might scare away more potential donors than attract them!
I am feeling better after a visit from the get-well-soon fairy as drawn by my daughter :-)
My mom came over with a care package from my brother and sister-in-law with more entertainments for the long flights. I'm trying to remember not to pack any craft supplies that will only be confiscated at some airport security check (such as safety scissors). They let us borrow their classic holiday DVD collection too, so we spent another evening not arguing as long as the show was running.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.