I ran across this blog post from our December trip to Latvia. Somehow it never got posted on our uncertain wi-fi connection.
Somehow I by-passed January resolutions.
Holiday vacation feasting gave way to Valentine's treats, St. Patrick's Day treats, Easter meals and baskets and buffets.
Now that spring is finally springing,
I'm feeling ready to devote some energy to eating better.
In late December:
One night I really enjoyed some mushroom crepes at our favorite wifi enhanced restaurant.
I decided to try another mushroom dish tonight, but this one did me in. I have been chomping antacids like they were my favorite chalky candy. Is this an age thing, or an overindulgence thing, or a foreign foods thing?
Note to self: My stomach prefers the crepes over the potato pancakes. Maybe it WAS the combination of my rich hot chocolate, pain chocolat, and yogurt so good it had to be terrible for me all in the same day? Water and apples are looking really good for the rest of the trip! January resolutions here we come!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.