Now that the kids are settled into school I am roaming the city trying to play catch up for the last six months of constant activity.
It has been our tradition to go to Chick-fil-A for breakfast on the first day of school so that the sad mothers of kindergarteners can weep since their children are all grown-up (or in my case three cheers for the start of a new learning environment). I was there with my crew in August, but since my two newest children just started school, I drove though the drive-in by myself and redeemed my Chick-fil-A coupon.
Crazy for Clearance
Most happy find...88 cent bags of World Market holiday shaped pretzels
The ultimate fitness motivator.... We use mini m&m's (by the clearance bagfuls) as mini rewards for just about anything....100 sit-ups, push-ups, words recognized in the phonics homework, multiplication facts mastered. If we have any left over, I will sort out the red ones for February and the green ones for March!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.