Holy, holy, holy
Is The Lord God Almighty;
The whole earth is full of His glory.
Isaiah 6:3
I pass this row of trees in my neighborhood many times a day as I drive to and from carpool. Each time I round the curve I pause to look up and drink in the beauty around me. Inside, where I am giving spankings, taking away dollars, cleaning crumbs, and ordering out push-ups and sit-ups for contrariness, I lose sight of the beauty that is around me if I will only pause to see it.
I pray for transformation....from glory to glory, more and more into His image and less and less of the howling banshee that I really am at the core, left to myself.
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.