Thursday, November 22, 2012

10,000 Reasons



► 5:43► 5:43

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E

Nov 25, 2011 - 6 min - Uploaded by GloryToFatherGod

Bless the Lord, O my soul / O my soul / Worship His holy name / Sing like never before / O my ...




Let me be singing when the evening comes.....

 

"10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)"

Matt Redman


[Chorus]

Bless the Lord, O my soul

O my soul

Worship His holy name

Sing like never before

O my soul

I'll worship Your holy name


The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning

It's time to sing Your song again

Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me

Let me be singing when the evening comes


[Chorus]


You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger

Your name is great, and Your heart is kind

For all Your goodness I will keep on singing

Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find


[Chorus]


Still my soul will sing Your praise unending

Ten thousand years and then forevermore


[Chorus x2]

Bless the Lord, O my soul

Sing like never before

O my soul

I'll worship Your holy name


Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name

Lord, I'll worship Your holy name


Sing like never before

O my soul

I'll worship Your holy name

Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name

I'll worship Your holy name

O my soul

And on that day when my strength is failing

Worship His holy name

The end draws near and my time has come




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.