Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The donkey in the middle of the road

When the strength of the laborers is giving out.....
Don't panic. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

Like Balaam, I am beating a stubborn donkey, and it's only response is to crush my foot against the wall and lay down in the middle of the road.

(Numbers 22:25-27)

May I have eyes to see God's hand of protection over me and our family. May I trust God's heart when I receive news that I do not wish to hear.

May I not bow my back and assert what I will not do, what I have had enough of...may I walk in humility and say, "I will not fight you on this."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.