Friday, October 12, 2012

October Goodness

In a season of fatigue, it is helpful to stop and focus on our blessings, great and small things alike.
I will not forget your goodness.
I love apple season.
First caramel apple.
Chicka chicka boom boom afterschool snack. This idea is on Pinterest, but our kiwis were past prime, so we substituted green apple slices.
Our Latvians are very excited about their first Halloween!
 
 
When A returned home, running around town after hours looking for birthday items that Target was out of. I have been spoiled in my formerly free-er stay-at-home life. It is quite difficult to arrange surprises when you are never alone!
How strong are eggs? Walking through the scientific method.
 
We were surprised to find that we could stack 30 schoolbooks on top of our eggs.
 
 
 
37.2 pounds of pressure...more than we thought they could take....
Measuring volume. Ice cube gum is approximately 1 cubic centimeter if you are all out of math manipulatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.