Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Women

As the days draw nearer for us to fly to Latvia, I am more and more aware of all the people outside of our flesh-and-blood family that God has placed in our path to help us.

I so appreciate sharing joy with others. It truly multiplies.



My Bible study girls. Our line of mini-vans may not look fierce, but these women are strong in their faith, and being with them strengthens mine.

 

Sarah...

She rounded up boxes of homeschool materials so that I can attempt to teach Natalija and Vilnis (Will) how to read in English this summer. Wish me luck!

 

The girls from my Sunday School class who did NOT show up for coffee at the last Ladies Night Out. This gave me an hour by myself to learn how to use Blogsy and add pictures to this blog using an iPad.

(I can see this as a gift now.)

 

Exercise friends:

Tina, who has more homeschool stuff waiting for us, and who continues to loan us her pink quilt until we can figure out how we want to redecorate the girls' room later.

Stephanie, who works out with me weekly and listens to all new developments. She has outfitted Mary Jayne and Natalija for the next year by handing down her girls' ensembles. See sparkle skirt below:


My little women.... All decked out in pink sparkle

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.