Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today's Blessings



I have decided to try and focus on how God is providing each day instead of getting overwhelmed by all that is yet to be done.


Today,

  1. Three coworkers stepped up at Gold's and offered to cover 10 of the 12 classes I will be missing. Only two more to go.
  2. My family agreed to celebrate several birthdays and Father's Day early so that we could all be together.
  3. I had lunch with a friend (who enjoys trying ethnic foods) and enjoyed sharing the details of our changing lives.
  4. Two friends offered to get friends together to "shower" us with prayers for our trip
  5. One friend offered leads on who may be available to stay with MJ and B while Mom is working
  6. I can rest knowing that Andy has booked flights and an apartment for us in Riga.
  7. Baseball got rained out, so we had a quiet evening in



Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings, see what God has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.