Sharon Jaynes http://sharonjaynes.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=05732bd4d83d524af0fbbb9bf&id=e861cf4cfb&e=d62a5fb903
Struggling Together in Prayer
My friend Brenda shared this devotional that her friend Sherri shared with her. It compares praying for a friend as linking shields in battle and fighting as one force. We both pray for Brenda and Pete in this manner, and feel the prayers you have offered up for us in the same way.
We've asked God to let us shine for Him. Yesterday, in a conversation about the beautiful and apparently wealthy people of Riga, Andy was able to ask the bank teller about what gave her joy. She mentioned the health and happiness of family and friends (which gives us joy too), and then he prompted her to consider the joy that God brings.
Tomorrow we meet the foster family and attorney. I pray that our interactions with them and the kids would bring honor to God. Thanks for linking arms with us.
Prayer request: we are all still waking up at night and sleeping in chunks. I'd love to be able to "sleep through the night".



Hey! If my calculations are correct (which would be a miracle) it's around 12am there...praying that y'all are sleeping straight through the night!
ReplyDeletePraying for a great day tomorrow...Natalia and Will are going to be so excited to see y'all and know that they get to come home to STAY!
Praying for extra energy as you deal with 2 extra, fun-loving kids! Praying even for some quiet moments now and then. You may have an extra bit of fun with some semi-translation help from Natalia and Will.
We love y'all...Laura
PS. Make sure people know that they have to sign up to be a follower of your blog to leave comments. I tried a few times that first day until I realized I had to sign in.