Sunday, June 17, 2012
Father's Day
This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
Yesterday was a little tense, trying to get everything in the suitcases for five, making sure it didn't go over the weight limit (boy are we close!). Our families were kind to let us celebrate Father's Day early on both sides.
Today, I woke up with a song in my heart. Bags are packed. Ready for devotional time. Even worked on my zumba choreography since I'll be out for three weeks. My sleepy family wondered what had gotten into me. A burst of energy, like when you are just about to have a baby and suddenly start nesting everywhere. We are even ready for church two hours early. It's a miracle.
Thank you all for praying with us on our journey. We love you and appreciate your presence in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.