Monday, June 17, 2013

A Father's Words

The words a father speaks to his children in the privacy of the home are not overheard at the time, but, as in whispering galleries, they will be clearly heard at the end and by posterity. -Jean Paul Richter, writer (1763-1825)

We embellished the Lazurus come forth Sunday School lesson with some rolls of toilet paper and masking tape. I don't know if we'll be asked to substitute teach B's class again anytime soon, but the very active boys got into the active learning.
Since it was Father's Day, my man was ok with "delegating" most of the actual teaching to me. He chimed in with words of authority like "If I see you do that again, I'll eat the candy bar you are supposed to give your Dad." His mere presence helped. (Smile)
Happy Father's Day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.