I have enjoyed watching N, who has previously declared that she doesn't like science. She has been very enthusiastic, and that makes me happy to see the light turn on and the wheels turning.
Sink or Float predictions
Following the hurricanes....where is Louisiana?
What to do in the carpool line?
Read the odometer...place value to the hundred thousands
Dry erase boards for practice
Money flashcards, books on CD while following along with the book,
Making up math "stories" from the characters in the book.
How many legs on two elephants and three flamingos?
Making predictions....how many cars on this train? What time will it be when we get out of this traffic?
What place are we in line? Forty-fifth
after school snack cursive writing practice
Keeping it fun...planning dates on the weekend where I am not Mom or teacher
Latest groupon: What percentage/ hit or miss ratio did Taryn shoot in her skeet shooting adventure date? (5%... I'm no Katniss and now understand more fully the phrase "moving target") 










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.