Thursday, April 26, 2012

a secret admirer



Yesterday I received a surprise in the mail...a sweet note from "a secret admirer".  I can narrow my guesses down to about 5 great girls that I know were involved in both of the events mentioned. The thing that thrilled my heart, was that these events were a while ago, and yet, this young friend still took the time to send a hand-written card, and even chose to leave her name off so that no credit could be given.

I receive a lot of joy from being able to use dance to honor God. That is a reward in itself. But it is still extra-nice to have someone take the time to say "thank you". That's even better than your name in the program, or your picture on a poster.

God, whom should I be encouraging today?



I was thankful to be able to use my training alongside my good friend and mentor at our women's retreat this spring



Singing Christmas Tree 2011...adoring Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.