Striving for fitness gains at Fitness 535- for the boys, anything pronounced a competition suddenly seems fun.
A. runs circles around Columbia competing with fellow competition-minded friends.
Extroverted MJ is in her fun-loving element with thrills and friends
Crowned with beauty and honor
Finally, time to play and reconnect with old friends
Watching Finding Jane and Zootopia with the kids, and hitting the neighborhood pool (only to learn ten minutes in that they are closing up earlier this year), attending a friend's birthday pool party sleepover
Chonda Pierce comedy night with the girls in the family
Got floaties?
Sunday School pool party, pig pickin', and a touch of sun
Furman girls- at least for the week of orchestra camp
I've taken a stroll down childhood, high school, college, and young adulthood this week in delightful contacts with friends from different seasons of life. When I stop to reflect, I feel very blessed to have met so many wonderful people along the way.















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.