Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 2016 - School's out

Brennan plays Pachebel Canon in D with an ensemble
Natalia is headed to high school
Saying goodbyes to good friends- I'm so impressed with Natalia's adaptability. She has the ability to make close friends wherever she goes, and transplants well. I am already praying for next year's friends.
The girls make these colorful bagels...they creep me out because they make me think of poisonous snakes, but I am still proud of them for learning to work with yeast.
Roller-skating on a Saturday night- We learn that Saturdays are hip-hop night. We make note of this for next time.
Building forts out of blankets for optimal Netflix viewing
Pool time with friends and neighbors
Clemson football camp weekend for the boys
My beautiful friend Gennie throws a lovely baby shower for a new mama
Family time

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.