Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hiking Perseverance

 

I love the mountains...I love the rolling hills....I love the flowers...I love the daffodils... I love the fireside when the lights are low....

My family is a little more undecided
It is one thing to take yourself up a mountain. It is an entirely different thing to bring others along with you who are unsure if they even want to see the view from the top. Motherhood should include a manual on motivational speaking.
Glad to see these smiles after many "Can we turn back now?" conversations. They were not too excited about climbing every mountain, but made it to this vista just the same.
Forced Family Fun....you can thank us later, or not.
It's time to retire my twenty-year-old hiking boots, but I hope to never give up a love of moving.
My man pressed on through plantar fascitis for me
I love him so!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.