Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lessons from jellyfish









Phil Vischer, creator of Veggie Tales, writes in the September 2011 issue of World magazine of the inspiration he found in observing jellyfish...after the bankruptcy:

"Jellyfish can't locomote. They can't choose their own course. They can't go from point A to point B. They can only stay in the current and trust the current to carry them where they need to be.... I was saying, "All right, God, here's what I'm going to do for you. Now you just stand back and bless it and watch me go!"

I only get my form when I stay in the current of God's will and allow Him to carry me where He wants me to be."



I'm not supposed to be pursuing impact, I'm supposed to be pursuing God. And when I pursue God I will have exactly as much impact as He wants me to have.

For lack of REVELATION the people perish.        Proverbs 29:18 
Revelation implies God speaking to us, and giving us His dreams...not blessing the things we want to do for Him.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.