Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Surprise Gift

  
I was surprised to see such a sweet gift basket waiting for me when I had an opportunity to talk with a friend's small group. These ladies offered me a collection of favorite things:

stuff for the tub (where I do my best relaxing and thinking)
Journals and notebooks (where I write my best thinking until I can get to the computer)
a magazine for inspiration (I have a fetish about ripping out interesting pictures. I save them for whatever reason...inspiration hoarding for a rainy day when I have none.)
notecards (to express gratitude and affection)

Thanks girls. I enjoyed sharing ZUMBA, talking about our desire to be healthy, balanced women of God, and eating your yummy salad supper. You've inspired me to do this same format with my college girls in May.



When we built our house, the builder asked if I needed more hanging space for my clothes. "No, I'm not really a clothes girl" I replied. What I really want is shelves for my journals.


My quiet retreat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.