Saying goodbye to Downtown Abbey... Sniff
Enjoying experiencing The Blue Man Group when they came through town. Impressed with the PVC pipe instruments. Happy not to have to travel to Vegas to see twinkies being consumed.
Happy to see the kids enjoy the sunshine before the pollen count sends us all for relief indoors.
Gorgeous starry skies that I can enjoy first thing in the morning after time change Sunday. I was so caught up in the beauty of the night sky that I did not see Della lapping up the coffee out of my cup!
A's fitness challenges that keep him running to the treadmill and shaking his Fit-Bit arm up and down.
Consuming lots of berries, beans, and legumes; lightening up on our love of cheese
My lit magazine journalism student experiencing distress over my stream-of-consciousness blog writing style .... "Are you not a fan of the Oxford comma?"
Entertaining myself with the Bitmoji app
A call to prayer






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.