Be still in the presence of the Lord,
and wait patiently for Him to act.
Don't worry about ______________
or fret about _____________.
Psalm 37:7 NLT
I am thankful for a sense of peace. There are 12 days until Natalija and Vilnis come to live with us again. This time around I am so aware of how out of control I am over their well-being. Strangely enough, this has not caused more anxiety, but greater trust. I cannot know what the future will hold for us or for them. I cannot heal their hurts. I can ask God to help me love them for the month that I tuck them into bed and remind them to put their dirty clothes in the laundry chute. I can raise my eyes and heart in expectation to the one who loves them more than I ever could...and I can wait patiently for His best plan to unfold.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.