Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am here

Caffeinated. High Strung.
Tears welling up in my eyes as I pour out my heart.
You are the lifter of my head.
I feel your arms around me. Lifting my chin.


"I love you, and you can do this.
                 I am here."




You're blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
You're blessed when you follow His directions,
doing your best to find Him.
That's right - you don't go off on your own;
You walk straight along the road He set.


Psalm 119:1-3 MSG


The flagstone path to the koi pond in our first home. This was one of my favorite quiet spots to meet with God.



But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head (Psalm 3:3).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.